- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Very friendly & welcoming. Asked for an extra pillow, no problem. Shower not working, fixed no problem. Lovely breakfast. Room a bit dated a..."
"The only negative feedback I have is that the room that I stayed in, could have done with thicker curtains. The room was on the front of the..."
"Whilst clean and comfortable the room and en-suite was very tired and could do with a 'face lift' Breakfast was very good and plentiful. Val..."
"Comfy bed, clean room. En suite a little 'compact'!..."
"hotel very accommodating and perfect for what we needed it for...."
About the hotel
A4 Hotel is a 10 bedroom family run hotel all our rooms are en suite with tea & coffee making facilities. We have a small bar and serve a full English breakfast. We have a free car park and we offer free wifi access.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk from various pubs and restaurants and 1 mile from the city centre. Buses stop just outside the hotel and all go into Bristol city and Bath.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly & welcoming.
Asked for an extra pillow, no problem. Shower not working, fixed no problem. Lovely breakfast. Room a bit dated and could have been a bit cleaner, lots of hair in the bath plughole & a bit dusty, but towels & bed linen were clean & fresh & in good condition. Bus stops right outside to get into Bath or Bristol so very convenient.
Will stay again
The only negative feedback I have is that the room that I stayed in, could have done with thicker curtains.
The room was on the front of the house and the street lighting kept me awake. Everything else was very, very good.