- 21 guest reviews
"We loved the 16th century building which has been beautifully renovated, ' and were very pleased with our room which to our delight had a fr..."
"Lovely place to stay, friendly owners, spotless room everything we wanted. Breakfast was lovely, off road parking, will definitely stay here..."
"Loved Somerset. Super place to stay, lots of character. Lovely friendly owners. Cute little dog too! Delicious breakfast. Would recommend an..."
"An old building which has been brought up to date with an immaculately clear and clean interior, with enclosed off road parking. The only ve..."
"A superb thatched property set in Bishops Lydeard near Taunton in Somerset, Laterooms.com need more photos to fully do this property justice..."
About the hotel
You will be sure of a warm welcome at the 16th century thatched cottage Farrington all rooms have characterful beamed ceilings and en suite facilities. Bishops Lydeard is the gateway to Exmoor and the coast also terminal for the famous Somerset steam railway. Lovely garden to sit in and Internet is available if needed.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely warm characterful cottage
We loved the 16th century building which has been beautifully renovated, ' and were very pleased with our room which to our delight had a freestanding bath in it.
The whole place has character and warmth and is immaculately kept. Breakfast was good and the couple who own the B&B are helpful and friendly. We would definately stay here again.
Lovely Charming Cottage
Lovely place to stay, friendly owners, spotless room everything we wanted.
Breakfast was lovely, off road parking, will definitely stay here again