- 1 guest reviews
"This was a lovely little place to stay, great hosts, the only downside was it was way out in the sticks, but still lovely...."
About the hotel
The Mill is an attractive, detached, converted barn set in a rural location, close to the village of Constantine. Midway between Falmouth and Helston and ideally situated for visiting The Lizard and the West of Cornwall. The lovely gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan are just a few miles away.
In this peaceful hamlet we offer two ensuite, ground floor rooms in our converted Little Barn which is separate from the main house, and has it's own entrance with easy sloping access from the parking area. Our rooms, a double and a twin, both ensuite, are situated either side of the entrance hallway/kitchen. Although entirely suitable for individual couples, Little Barn is also ideal as a self contained family suite or for friends staying together. Lovely breakfast is served in your room where there are dining facilities. Tea/ coffee always available. Pretty garden, ample parking and free WiFi.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely little hideaway.
This was a lovely little place to stay, great hosts, the only downside was it was way out in the sticks, but still lovely.