- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The hotel is very well situated for Oxford Street, Piccadilly and Soho. The hotel were very accommodating in allowing us to leave our suitca..."
"excellent hotel. Very friendly staff, good service, clean stylish room...."
"great quirky hotel and very unique - a pleasure to find something different. Room was spacious, bed was the best Ive slept in in London, and..."
"This is a great intimate and quirky hotel to stay in for a break in the city. I read quite a few reports of how noisy it was but we stayed o..."
"Everything was great. The shower was an absolute pain to get right. Why so weird? Simple design would be much better..."
About the hotel
Sanctum Soho is an unapologetic haven of hedonism located right at the pulsating heart of London. Two Victorian buildings have been converted in uncompromising style into an extravagantly exclusive playpen for the most discerning of guest. The individually designed rooms – ranging from crash pads to a penthouse apartment – are anything but formulaic.
Four distinct mood schemes can be discovered across the luscious bedrooms, from masculine deep chocolate browns, to streamlined glittery silver, sensual soft pinks, and deep exotic mauves. In-room facilities have been considered for the modern urbanite and include Wii games consoles and fit boards, ipod docking stations and state-of-the-art entertainment systems. From the underground cinema to the rooftop garden with an al-fresco hot tub, your every indulgence is catered for.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is very well situated for Oxford Street, Piccadilly and Soho.
The hotel were very accommodating in allowing us to leave our suitcase with then whilst we went site seeing and very nice to have a late check out on the Sunday morning. I think it would have been nice to have been shown the room and not just told where to locate it.
The bar area was very comfortable to relax in after an evening out.
Paid 772 Pounds for 2 days.
The shower only had boiling hot water. The tv didnt work, staff came up to the room and also couldnt fix. The air-con did not work. Technical help was sent and still no help. When I complained about it the hotel staff shouted at me and said they have never heard about these issues in their 5 years at the hotel. So I paid the full bill and just left, never to go back again !!