- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Family run hotel in quiet surroundings. The accommodation was clean and very comfortable and the service excellent. Good home cooked food an..."
"A family-run hotel just a mile or two from the sea, accessed down little country lanes and away from it all. Husband and wife team were both..."
"Had a lovely stay great for families and the breakfast is great lots to choose from it will set you up for the day. Plus lovely coffee! Real..."
"How lovely to wake to birdsong, with no traffic or other machine noise. This is an ideal place to be if you are wishing to escape the chaos..."
"The owners were thoughtful and very helpful, and could not do enough to make our stay as easy and comfortable as it could possibly be. The b..."
About the hotel
The Keystone Hotel at Branscombe near Sidmouth, is family run hotel. in a rural setting , Our restaurant, serves freshly cooked local produce, whenever possible. It is said, by the AA’s hotel services area manager FOR SOUTH UK AND LONDON, “The quality of food at the Keystone Hotel is well above 3 star standard, produced with loving care, complimented by an outstanding wine list”.
Close to Devon's dramatic “Jurassic Coastline”, the Keystone Hotel dates back to the 16th century, set in over 3 acres of grounds and garden. Surrounded by fields and woodland, you will find glorious beaches close by, as are many local attractions. Set in the heart of the quiet countryside, We offer you a location for a truly relaxing break. The Keystone is perfectly positioned for Pecorama with its trains and gardens, Bicton Park and Gardens, Beer Quarry Caves and the Donkey Sanctuary. Nearby villages include Lyme Regis the glorious setting of " A French Lieutenant's Woman. " Also the towns Sidmouth and Honiton,not forgetting Roman Exeter. The Keystone Hotel is family run and more than a charming hotel. put simply, we provide home from home comforts in a rural setting. We endeavor to create a relaxed and caring environment,every guest matters and individual needs are met. For friendly accommodation in glorious East Devon, look no further than Keystone Hotel Do you own your own aircraft ? Why not fly in to us, we have the exclusive use of Branscombe Airfield nearby.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Comforts of home
Family run hotel in quiet surroundings.
The accommodation was clean and very comfortable and the service excellent. Good home cooked food and plenty of it in a friendly atmosphere. Comfortable lounge and separate TV room. Excellent facilities for children.
Keystone Hotel, Branscombe - excellent for a quiet break
A family-run hotel just a mile or two from the sea, accessed down little country lanes and away from it all.
Husband and wife team were both exceedingly friendly and helpful. Food was superb and all home-cooked. Ginormous breakfast - even I couldn't eat it all. Would recommend to anyone who wants a quiet holiday (not suitable for cities and clubs). Family/children rooms available. Highly rated by me for personality and friendliness - almost like staying with friends or relatives rather than in a hotel.