- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Reception lady when we arrived was very rude! And didn't make us feel welcome at all and slammed her pen down a few times. Her job was to be..."
"The customers were not kept informed about the issues with TV and phone was not able to contact reception...."
"great location for Bristol shops..."
"Free car parking at near by car park and free newspapers. Clean room with good facilities and friendly staff...."
"Very clean, good sized rooms, very convenient for centre of Bristol. Nice bar area, with welcoming staff. Free car parking in Cabot Circus m..."
About the hotel
The Future Inn Bristol is located in the city centre next to Cabot Circus,Bristol's newest shopping centre, close to the business district and within walking distance of nearby attractions such as Bristol Hippodrome, Explore@Bristol, and Brunel SS Great Britain. Bristol’s Temple Meads Station is a 10 minute walk away. All our rooms are en-suite, air conditioned and spacious with a contemporary design and feel with freelocal calls.
Free Wi-Fi and free car parking in the adjacent multi storey Cabot Circus car park is included for overnight stays. The Chophouse Restaurant and Bar offers freshly prepared, locally sourced food, as well as local ales and cider.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Future Inn Bristol
Reception lady when we arrived was very rude.
And didn't make us feel welcome at all and slammed her pen down a few times. Her job was to be welcoming. Being a manager myself I believe she needs to be taught manners and politeness!
Future Inn Bristol
The customers were not kept informed about the issues with TV and phone was not able to contact reception.