- 16 guest reviews
"Beautiful old Victorian hotel, lots of history and the most comfortable bed iv ever slept in, would definitely stay there again, lovely peop..."
"ideal place to stay away from hustle and bustle of city life Good food served by genuine hosts...."
"We enjoyed a great time at the parsonage.very comfortable and wonderful breakfast cooked to order.superb homemade marmalade..."
"lovely place to stay. Very friendly and helpful patrons...."
"Excellent stay in all respects. Will also cater for food allergies. Could not fault our stay. Nice places to eat locally too...."
About the hotel
Welcome to our beautiful 17th Century Grade 11* Listed house, situated off the A37 between Bath, Bristol and Wells on the edge of the Mendip Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Old Parsonage is very conveniently placed for both the business traveller and tourist visiting the West Country. We can easily be reached by public transport and there is ample private off street parking.
The Old Parsonage was built in the 1680’s and was owned by The Duchy of Cornwall for over 200 years. It retains many of its beautiful period features including wooden panelling, shutters, period open fireplaces and a wonderful original 17th Century staircase. Rooms have an interesting collection of antique furniture and beautiful chandeliers combined with modern facilities to make your stay very comfortable and relaxing.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/01/2010 to 31/12/2021 - please follow directions as SATNAV does not bring you to the house! Thank you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful old Victorian hotel, lots of history and the most comfortable bed iv ever slept in, would definitely stay there again, lovely people and everything at breakfast was home made.
It was nice as we were offered tea on arrival, nice touch
ideal place to stay away from hustle and bustle of city life Good food served by genuine hosts.