- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Both my wife and myself can't fault the Lauriston Hotel the service we recieved was fantastic nothing was to much trouble the room was clean..."
"Hotel staff very friendly and welcoming, quick and effective in dealing with requests and questions. Bar menu was good, well presented and q..."
"The hotel in general is very tired and in need of refurbishment, but the room at the front which we were given was large with good views and..."
"The facilities that they have for our pet dog Susie was very good supplying beds,water bowls, food bowls and special places for the dogs to..."
"Same excellent service as last visit...."
About the hotel
The Lauriston Hotel offers quality AA 3 star accommodation and is situated in the flat coastal town of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel is located on the seafront, overlooking Weston Bay with its Victorian Promenade and easily accessible long sandy beach. The hotel prides itself on its accessibility features that are particularly suited to the needs of visually impaired people.
We welcome assistance dogs and good natured pet dogs and the hotel is the perfect point from which to start your North Somerset adventure with your dog*. Some rooms have been adapted to suit the needs of wheelchair users. Weston-super-mare boasts a large number of well known retail outlets and small boutiques within 5 minutes walking distance. The Hotel is well placed to enjoy Somerset and the nearby surrounding areas, including Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, the towns of Wells, and Glastonbury and the Roman city of Bath. Nearby is the city of Bristol with its famous Zoo and Brunel's SS Great Britain. Locally, Weston has a Sea Life Centre, the world's largest dedicated Helicopter Museum, the newly installed 40-metre high Wheel of Weston and the Marine Lake which is suitable for safe swimming. The wide sweep of Weston Bay has miles of clean sandy beach, and a level promenade boasting superb views over the Channel. Weston beach has designated areas for wind and water sports, and there are boat trips around Weston Bay and further afield. *Only assistance dogs are allowed in public areas of the Hotel. free WiFi
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lauriston Hotel in Weston-super-Mare are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay
Both my wife and myself can't fault the Lauriston Hotel the service we recieved was fantastic nothing was to much trouble the room was clean and comfortable .
Our thanks go to all of the staff. We will return.
Hotel staff very friendly and welcoming, quick and effective in dealing with requests and questions.
Bar menu was good, well presented and quick service. Breakfast staff very efficient and friendly, service quick. Car park small with bad resident parking, consider marking parking bays, staff helpful with overflow facility and pay and display close by, shame had to be up before 8am to put ticket on car before breakfast. A pleasant stay, effective for our needs.