- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay here - very comfortable and lovely breakfast. The bed was so large it took up too much of the room, making it feel a wee..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome at The Great Grubb Bed and Breakfast. We are located within walking distance of Totnes shops and Castle. We have private parking.
All of our B&B rooms are of a high standard with en-suite. We take pride in our home cooking and offer an extensive breakfast menu - using mainly locally sourced farm produce. We have a guest lounge, sun terrace, and garden for our guests to enjoy. We free wi-fi access. We are environmentally conscious and recycle wherever possible.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 20:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and Convenient
We enjoyed our stay here - very comfortable and lovely breakfast.
The bed was so large it took up too much of the room, making it feel a wee bit cramped, but otherwise the room was nicely furnished with good sized en-suite. We couldn't fault the service but we've stayed at other equally good places which charged £10 less per night, so felt it was a little overpriced. Extremely convenient for Totnes.