About the hotel
The Mandarin Orchard Hotel Singapore (formerly known as Meritus Mandarin Hotel Singapore) can best described as the hotel that delicately offers you the pleasure of intermingling the east with the west. Mandarin Orchard is centrally located in Orchard Road, 5 min walk from both the Orchard and Somerset train stations. The hotel is also of close walking proximity to Paragon Medical and Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
Experience the unique blend of the Asian tradition set in a typical Western setting. The moment you step into the Mandarin Orchard Hotel Singapore you are immediately transformed to another world of experience. Let your senses embrace the harmony of the east and the west that is a great variation in itself. Get mesmerized seeing the extravagant d‚cor, the efficient staffs, the dazzling lights, the beautiful interiors. The moment you step into the Mandarin Orchard Hotel Singapore you are transformed into a completely new world that is much like your cozy home. Located in the heart of the Orchard Road that lies in a close proximity to the premier shopping and entertainment districts of Singapore, the Mandarin Orchard Hotel Singapore is one of the top rated hotels that is only 30 minutes away from the Changi airport. *Bed types and Smoking rooms are subject to availability upon check-in. *
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/10/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Note: Bed types and Smoking rooms are subjected to availability upon check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointed and never again.
You would think that the name 'Mandarin' was an excellent guide to an excellent hotel - but you'd be wrong.
When booking the hotel on line (Through Asia Hotels.com) they billed me for 3 nights when I only booked for two and then they refused to refund the difference. Late Rooms sorted that one out so all power to them and thanks. Otherwise the hotel was disappointing. I had a deluxe mini suite. Dirty carpet. Poor TV reception. Cold, drab decor. The restaurant was a pile it high and seek it cheap buffet - only not so cheap. The staff were excellent and very polite. Sorry, but never again.