- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Gorgeous hotel, we were complimentary upgraded and had a stunning room with a huge bed that was extremely comfortable. Spa is a little small..."
"ThIs lovely hotel had beautiful, individual rooms, is small feeling with friendly staff. It was lots of little touches that made a real diff..."
"The hotel was perfect for the break we needed the spa facilities were clean and tidy and not over crowded. The food was excellent but maybe..."
"This is just what you expect from a country house hotel. The accommodation was lovely,clean and warm. I couldn't fault the food . Everything..."
"We thought the staff were friendly and we have a brilliant room for the four of us. The pool was a godsend for the children and suggest that..."
About the hotel
Homewood Park Hotel, Restaurant and Spa is a luxury country house hotel in Bath and one of the best country house hotels in the West Country. Set in beautiful countryside, the hotel is only six miles from Bath center and only 30 minutes from the M4. Homewood Park luxury country house hotel has received many accolades and much praise for the service and facilities provided, and guests always appreciate the warm, welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
Indeed, many tell us it’s their ideal ‘home in the country’. The nationally acclaimed restaurant offers diners a really stylish place to enjoy the finest in modern English cuisine. The Restaurant is one of the finest restaurants in Bath and has been voted Country Restaurant of the Year in the Good Food Guide. Guests always enjoy a stroll in the ten acres of beautiful hotel gardens which were awarded 1st prize in the actively contested ‘Bath in Bloom’ competition. Hotel residents are more than welcome to use the spa facilities from 2. 30pm on the day of arrival until 11. 00am on the day of departure. Should you wish to use the facilities outside of these hours, please check availability with the Spa Reception in advance – a £15 per person facility fee will apply. Treatments may be booked outside of these hours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Gorgeous hotel, we were complimentary upgraded and had a stunning room with a huge bed that was extremely comfortable.
Spa is a little small and the tiles in the steam room need replacing but it was lovely.
ThIs lovely hotel had beautiful, individual rooms, is small feeling with friendly staff.
It was lots of little touches that made a real difference including still having actual keys, good tea bags, freshly cooked breakfasts, homemade biscuits in the room in a little biscuit barrel.
The spa was lovely.