- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Very nice helpful staff in a very comfortable hotel. Good value and really away from it all....perfect for families and in a lovely setting...."
"Excellent Hotel very frendly staff, only one concern being non smokers our room room stank of tobacco smoke...."
"Easy to park, quick, efficient check in, friendly staff go out of their way to please. Quality bedding and towels changed daily and an excel..."
"A great hotel with friendly staff. One member off staff quite impressed me when lots of people were ordering and she didn't get to us until..."
"Excellent service and a lovely 3 day break. Upgraded to a family room with balcony at no extra cost. Very clean etc..."
About the hotel
The Langstone Cliff hotel is magnificently situated, set in 19 acres of sheltered wooded grounds with spectacular views of the sea and estuary with a direct footpath to one of the best beaches in the West Country. The hotel is still owned and managed by the Rogers family (generations two and three) who welcomed their first guests in 1947. Emphasis at the Langstone Cliff is on tradition and comfort coupled with with an abundance of facilities and entertainment.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Langstone Cliff Hotel in Dawlish are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly weekend seaside stay
Very nice helpful staff in a very comfortable hotel.
Good value and really away from it all....perfect for families and in a lovely setting.
Excellent Hotel very frendly staff, only one concern being non smokers our room room stank of tobacco smoke.