- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Excellent facilities and brilliant customer service from every member of staff...."
"A lot of walking is involved to get to the room (my wife is disabled and although the staff tried to get a room closer to reception this was..."
"Quality Hotel, staff exceptional, food was amazing..."
"We were pleasantly greeted by friendly staff. We stayed in a superior family room which was beautifully decorated and modern. We brought our..."
"Affordable and great location..."
About the hotel
The Langstone Cliff hotel is magnificently situated, set in 19 acres of sheltered wooded grounds with spectacular views of the sea and estuary with a direct footpath to one of the best beaches in the West Country. The hotel is still owned and managed by the Rogers family (generations two and three) who welcomed their first guests in 1947. Emphasis at the Langstone Cliff is on tradition and comfort coupled with with an abundance of facilities and entertainment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic family break
Excellent facilities and brilliant customer service from every member of staff.
A lot of walking is involved to get to the room (my wife is disabled and although the staff tried to get a room closer to reception this was not possible on this date).
There is a lift but it is not near to reception. Room was adequate but we had an leak from the sink tap which I thought may get worse. Everywhere that you walked there was a lot of wood creaking. Nice bar/lounge area for late night drinking.