- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"excellent all round thank you..."
"The hotel is extremely cosy and welcoming. From when I first arrived the members of staff we're extremely accommodating and friendly. My roo..."
"I arrived a bit late, but my welcome was warm and friendly. My room was tiny, but this had been well communicated on booking, and the space..."
"Pleasant surroundings and people , good value, small family room, beds comfortable, need eye mask am..."
"Lovely people and a lovely place to stay. Nothing was too much trouble ...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the ancient and beautiful city of Exeter, the Telstar Guest House is a charming late-Victorian guest house that has been a quality choice for accommodation in Exeter for more than two decades. You will be within easy walking distance of the city centre and also near the University, Coach and Railway stations. The Airport and M5 are easily accessed.
Using Exeter as a base you can visit the beautiful South Hams, windswept Dartmoor, Exmoor or the splendor of East Devon's Jurassic Coastline. We have a four star enjoyEngland rating and are continuously working to maintain and exceed that level of service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 22:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
excellent all round thank you
An all round lovely stay!
The hotel is extremely cosy and welcoming.
From when I first arrived the members of staff we're extremely accommodating and friendly. My room, although it was a small size (which I was aware of before I stayed) was furnished to a high standard, with a lovely en suite attached and so overall the room met every requirement that I had.
An added bonus was that it was extremely well located, with it being minutes away from the town centre and St Davids train station as well.