- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Booked pretty late but delighted with the outcome. The room was a sort of annexe on the top floor with a lovely spacious balcony and a terri..."
"Stayed in the small room with en suite, it was small but had everything I needed and a comfy bed - very good value for money. Staff were als..."
"I cannot recommend Telstar strongly enough. With a bus stop opposite, it's just one stop (uphill) from St.David's one way and 3-4 stops (uph..."
"I found this guest house at the last minute and was very happy with the price quoted and it's location (10-15 mins walk from the centre). Pa..."
"Nice hotel. Pleasant staff. Good location...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the ancient and beautiful city of Exeter, the Telstar Guest House is a charming late-Victorian guest house that has been a quality choice for accommodation in Exeter for more than two decades. You will be within easy walking distance of the city centre and also near the University, Coach and Railway stations. The Airport and M5 are easily accessed.
Using Exeter as a base you can visit the beautiful South Hams, windswept Dartmoor, Exmoor or the splendor of East Devon's Jurassic Coastline. We have a four star enjoyEngland rating and are continuously working to maintain and exceed that level of service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Five star Telstar!
Booked pretty late but delighted with the outcome.
The room was a sort of annexe on the top floor with a lovely spacious balcony and a terrific view.
Great stay, lovely staff, very good value for money
Stayed in the small room with en suite, it was small but had everything I needed and a comfy bed - very good value for money.
Staff were also really nice and accommodating, I was made to feel very welcome. Thank you :)