- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"pleasant clean friendly hotel...."
"Was really impressed by the grandeur of the hotel on its website and when arriving. We were staying to attend an event and a romantic night..."
"Lovely hotel, clean and smart with character. Very impressed...."
"The television didn't work, but a call to reception and the duty manager came straight up and fixed it. Room cool (which was wonderful becau..."
"We travelled to Plymouth for one night as we were going to the theatre royal. After having seen a previous review I was a bit sceptical, as..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Duke of Cornwall Hotel is a true Plymouth landmark, and provides a great base from which to explore Devon, Cornwall and the Eden Project. Just minutes’ from Plymouth’s historic waterfront it is the closest hotel to the Cross Channel Ferry Port. The beautiful Dartmoor National Park can be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
The hotel's Victorian Gothic architecture sets the tone for the magnificent food, standards and service you'll find inside. While away from this wonderful building, there's plenty for families, couples and business travellers to enjoy. All bedrooms are individually designed and are accessed via a sweeping staircase or vintage lift. Rooms feature Freeview TV, tea/coffee facilities and a work desk, and many retain traditional features. Free internet and parking are also available. Duke of Cornwall’s award winning AA rosette restaurant serves local produce in an elegant setting.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Duke of Cornwall
Our room had significant damp patches especially in the bathroom - the walls between rooms were thin with all parties being able to hear and almost partake in one another's conversations
BEST WESTERN Duke Of Cornwall Hotel
pleasant clean friendly hotel.