- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, clean and smart with character. Very impressed...."
"The television didn't work, but a call to reception and the duty manager came straight up and fixed it. Room cool (which was wonderful becau..."
"We travelled to Plymouth for one night as we were going to the theatre royal. After having seen a previous review I was a bit sceptical, as..."
"My husband and I were accompanied by our son and his partner. Both rooms were fine. Theirs in particular was excellent as it was very large...."
"Staying overnight - room good but net curtains on window horrible and duvet very thin. Bathroom very good and shower excellent. My nights sl..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Duke of Cornwall Hotel is a true Plymouth landmark, and provides a great base from which to explore Devon, Cornwall and the Eden Project. The hotel's Victorian Gothic architecture sets the tone for the magnificent food, standards and service you'll find inside. While away from this wonderful building, there's plenty for families, couples and business travellers to enjoy.
Just minutes from Plymouth's historic waterfront, the hotel offers as much convenience as it does comfort. Only when you stay here will you fully appreciate the hotel's central location! *All public areas non-smoking* One AA rosette for fine food served in our elegant restaurant. All bedrooms individually designed. Closest hotel to cross channel Ferryport.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
84% would recommend it to a friend
very small for the price charged
BEST WESTERN Duke Of Cornwall Hotel
Lovely hotel, clean and smart with character.