- 3 guest reviews
"Clean, comfortable, warm, friendly hotel. Ideal for central Dartmouth, close to the centre of Dartmouth and some very good restaurants, shop..."
"Only booked for 3 nights but wished we could have stayed longer. Sadly it was fully booked for the rest of the week.The very lovely owners h..."
"A1 all round. very clean. very friendly. 9 1/2 out of 10...."
About the hotel
The Captain's House is a quirky Grade II Listed Town House. A full renovation project is now complete. We are pleased to offer Lovely en-suite bedrooms on a Room-Only basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, comfortable, warm, friendly hotel.
Ideal for central Dartmouth, close to the centre of Dartmouth and some very good restaurants, shops and amenities. Owners were helpful friendly but not intrusive. Will definitely stay there again if in Dartmouth. Parking was also no problem with your own personal space in a nearby reserved car park. Throughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend The Captain's House and Dartmouth.
Would have stayed longer
Only booked for 3 nights but wished we could have stayed longer.
Sadly it was fully booked for the rest of the week.The very lovely owners have done a splendid job refurbishing the premises