- 26 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay, would highly recommend to other couples. Central location but no noise problems. Rooms very modern an..."
"Fantastic hotel and staff...."
"Room was first clas,easily the best hotel in Belfast...."
"During my stay at this amazing hotel the staff treated us brilliantly and were extremely kind and welcoming. The women who checked us in was..."
"Great accommodation in a perfect location, Concierge services where brilliant, i'll be using this hotel in future, Only thing I would say is..."
About the hotel
Discover the meaning of 5* standard luxury. Located on Belfasts Great Victoria Street, right beside the glorious Grand Opera House, in the very heart of Belfast. A contemporary hotel in a classic setting.
This is home to one of Belfast’s best restaurants, a bar filled with friends you haven’t met yet, sumptuous accommodation, luxury pampering, a penthouse, gym and business facilities. Come in and find yourself smiling as you are carefully wrapped in the kind of thoughtful, welcoming personal service you thought you’d never see again. 130 superbly designed rooms offering a level of comfort and design for the discerning guest. Ergonomic workspace, complimentary broadband available and flat screen TV. King sized beds designed for comfort with high density Egyptian cotton linen. 150 seat restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with an additional private dining facility seating up to 15 people. Fresh local produce at its best.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Would highly recommend
Thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay, would highly recommend to other couples.
Central location but no noise problems. Rooms very modern and clean. All the staff we came across were very helpful and friendly, they seemed pleased to make our stay the most enjoyable it could be.
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
Fantastic hotel and staff.