- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"whilst appearing clean at first on closer observation noticed some sad and unnecessary failings. the shower/ basin/ toilet were clean so why..."
"Nice pub, nice room enjoyed a meal at pub, very good service..."
"The staff were excellent. Very friendly. Accommodation was good. The bed was extremely comfortable. The food was first class! All in all, a..."
"Great overnight stay. Thank you...."
"Very welcoming and friendly..."
About the hotel
The Waterloo Cross is a rural inn, located away from the main town and perfect for visiting the local attractions which include Sheppy`s Cider Farm, Diggerland and the Donkey Sanctuary. The quaint town of Cullompton is a few miles away and the Blackdown Hills offer some beautiful walks for those who enjoy the outdoor life. A charming and friendly inn with 11 en-suite rooms, offering generous lounge, dining and drinking areas, both inside and out.
Situated on the Devon/Somerset border the Waterloo Cross is the perfect location to relax and unwind. Just five minutes from the M5, it is most conveniently positioned to enjoy exploring these picturesque counties. Enjoy one of our mouth-watering freshly, prepared meals in the intimate restaurant, or if you prefer a more relaxed environment, the bar also serves an extensive snack menu and some of the finest cask ales ever tasted. Find us: At Junction 27 of the M5 take the A361 exit to Tiverton/Barnstable. At the roundabout take the first exit onto A38 heading to Wellington/B3181/Uffculme.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2012 to 24/10/2012 - Please be aware due to essential maintenance the kitchen will be closed. Full Continental breakfast will be available during this period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
82% would recommend it to a friend
attention to detail!
whilst appearing clean at first on closer observation noticed some sad and unnecessary failings.
the shower/ basin/ toilet were clean so why not the skirtings and power switch to the towel rail. they were really dirty. the bedroom also had several cobwebs on the ceiling corners.
Excellent Service would use again
Nice pub, nice room enjoyed a meal at pub, very good service