- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Will placed country pub for Dartmoor and the coast. Great rooms very spacious and clean. Food good value and well cooked..."
"Usual high level of welcome and accommodating experience...."
"Great location, good welcome, lovely room, very good food, very friendly staff. All in all a great stay. The pub is very dog-friendly but th..."
"Was an old favourite until new owners. Now further new owners who have revamped the bedrooms and brought it back up to a very satisfactory s..."
"Very clean and comfortable..."
About the hotel
The Sea Trout Inn is an idyllic, traditional Devon Inn dating back to the 15th Century situated in the beautiful surroundings of the Dart Valley, near Totnes. We have 10 en-suite letting rooms, a Fine Dining Conservatory Restaurant serving Modern British Cuisine and two individual bar areas serving freshly prepared, homemade, traditional pub food to a very high standard. The surrounding area has a lot to offer whether it be for a gentle walk along the River Dart, visiting local historical buildings such a Buckfast Abbey, or participating in one of the many outdoor activities like fishing, golf or shooting.
Superbly located in the South Hams for exploring The English Riviera with Torquay being only a 15 minute drive away. Wonderfully located for a restful weekend break, business meeting, lunch or a romantic dinner, The Sea Trout is a welcoming and friendly place for all.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/04/2010 to 30/11/2013 - LATE ARRIVAL IS NOT GUARANTEED. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE AN INN AND CLOSE AT 11.00PM (10.30PM SUN). ARRIVAL AFTER THIS TIME MUST BE NOTIFIED AND WILL INCUR A LATE ARRIVAL FEE OF £10 PER HOUR. The LateRooms.com rates for Sea Trout Inn in Totnes are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Will placed country pub for Dartmoor and the coast.
Great rooms very spacious and clean. Food good value and well cooked
Pit stop stay
Usual high level of welcome and accommodating experience.