- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Friendly and welcoming. A lovely stay. Room and location was very pleasant. Good breakfast too. Shame we could only stay one night...."
"Would highly recommend it for it's friendliness, great breakfast and ideal location for central visiting, Really appreciated their recommend..."
"Very well presented and comfy room. Breakfast was continuously superb, very tasty and nothing was of any inconvenience at all. Obliging and..."
"Very happy with our stay. Friendly and welcoming. Very good breakfast...."
"We stayed at Breconridge B&B as we had a wedding at Priston Mill. The location was great for travelling to Priston Mill and then visiting Ba..."
About the hotel
Julie and Jake would like to welcome you to their family home situated in the picturesque Cam valley between Bath and Bristol. We are close to Bath ,Bristol,Longleat Wookey Hole Cheddar Caves, Wells and Priston Mill. The area is littered with footpaths ideal for walkers especially those with an interest in history, the Mendip hills are just a short drive away.
Our Family Suite consists of two rooms with a child size adjoining door all on it's own floor, we welcome children of all ages. We also have a beautiful double en-suite room. All rooms have countryside views, TV, Tea and Coffee making facilities and WIFI.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very cold and dark, in a garage box actually
Ask for rooms in the house
A very pleasant stay
Friendly and welcoming.
A lovely stay. Room and location was very pleasant. Good breakfast too. Shame we could only stay one night.