- 9 guest reviews
"Great location, polite front-line staff. However, used dishes were left uncleaned by the house keeping staff...."
"It was great to be so central and so peaceful...."
"I have stayed here twice now and will stay again. Clean, private, easy location to get around for business, very reasonably priced...."
"Pleasant stay friendly staff had breakfast on first morning thought was a bit overpriced but was nice bit disappointed that I couldn't get a..."
"Friendly staff, clean spacious rooms. Handy place & lots of shops near by...."
About the hotel
The Grand Plaza is situated just north of Hyde Park, in a very convenient location, only 10 minutes walk from Hyde Park. Bayswater Station and Queensway London Underground Station are only 5 minutes walk. Heathrow Airport is 30 minutes by train.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and public parking is possible at additional charges. Larger apartments have separate bedrooms and a combined kitchen and living area. Grand Plaza offers a great range of modern facilities. Each apartment can be serviced by a maid and is equipped with satellite television, DVD player, stereo units and a private telephone line. Grand Plaza has a 24-hour reception and offers laundry - Dry cleaning services, as well as grocery shopping if you wish to cook for yourself. London Hyde Park, Whiteley’s Shopping Center, and London Eye are some of the attractions close to the property. Grand Plaza is an impressive four-star building, which offers luxurious accommodation in private apartments. These modern apartments are ideal for families and business travellers who want to relax in the comfort of their own space whilst still enjoying the benefits of serviced accommodation. Each studio apartment has a spacious living area with bedroom, lounge, and small kitchen. *****Please note - Important payment info: In order to guarantee the booking first night will be charged at reservation time. The remaining balance will be settled upon arrival at the hotel. In case of cancelation-no later than 72 hours prior to arrival- this charge will be refunded on the same card. ******** ******For non refundable booking, the first night deposit or full payment will be taken upon confirmation of the booking******* *******As of 20/6/16, a security deposit of GBP 200 is required on arrival for incidentals or damages. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. *******
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Calling these apartments is a bit strong try just a family room!
I honestly thought this was going to be two separate rooms leading into shared area, no it was one big ol' room with a tiny kitchen crammed in.
Not great particularly when you think it cost us over £200 for the night. They also informed us that we had to give a £200 deposit as we entered which if we paid on card we would have to wait 3 days to get back. There was no prior warning of this; not ok.
Great location, polite front-line staff.
However, used dishes were left uncleaned by the house keeping staff.