- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Were greeted at the door by Sam. Welcomed right from the first hello. Sam gave exceptional customer service from that point forward. Food wa..."
"We had a lovely stay. Nice room with ensuite shower and comfy bed. The couple who run it seemed delightful and very accommodating. Just a co..."
"When the hotel is full the communal bathroom would be inconvenient..."
"We had such a great time. Rachel and Sam were fantastic. The room was enormous, great bathroom and the separate sitting room was brilliant a..."
"Lovely clean bed and breakfast. Super friendly welcome and GREAT breakfast! Will be back..."
About the hotel
A 17th century period farmhouse in the village of meare. Three miles from Glastonbury and 6 miles from Wells cathedral. Perfect location if your visiting Glastonbury,Wells, Cheddar the mendips and surrounding area.
Accommodation is up to a luxury standard with en-suite availability and spacious rooms. All food supplies are sourced either fresh from the farm or local suppliers such as F Griffiths & Sons and are always to the best local somerset quality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 10/06/2011 to 29/06/2017 - The farm will levy a 3% service charge for all card payments due to bank charges. For multiple night bookings and in peak season the farm reserve the right to charge a deposit to hold the rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Almost home from home??
Were greeted at the door by Sam.
Welcomed right from the first hello. Sam gave exceptional customer service from that point forward. Food was also exceptional. English breakfast lasted us all day😄Definitely will be booking here again when in this area. Thank you for making us feel at home.
Lovely stay, but limited check-in/out time
We had a lovely stay.
Nice room with ensuite shower and comfy bed. The couple who run it seemed delightful and very accommodating. Just a couple of small things for improvement: a bin would have been really useful in the room/ensuite for rubbish; the mould on the ceiling of the en suite need attention; and it would have been really helpful to get into the room earlier - check in is 5.00pm and check out by 10.30am, even on a Sunday (we only found this out post booking). Whilst we did get in about 4.45pm, it would have been useful to arrive mid afternoon and drop our stuff, then go out again.