- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"I was advised 12 hours before arriving that the room I had 'requested' at the Limehouse property (booked and paid in advance for, actually)..."
"Tidy apartment, lots of room and plenty of appliances...."
"The apartment was lovely, i booked a double room, but they ended up upgrading me to a two bed apartment, it was lovely and clean, very spaci..."
"Good, basic apartments in an interesting part of London, everything you need to have a good sleep and a fry up in the morning - except food..."
"Everything i needed for a chilled out evening after work. Ideal having a Sainsbury literally over the road so i can get a Croissant and brea..."
About the hotel
Designed with space and comfort in mind, City Docklands offers a range of apartments to suit every guest's needs. All apartments within the development provide sofa-beds at an extra £48 per night and also offers twin bedding at an extra at a one-off of £30. 00 enabling greater flexibility for accommodating groups.
A 24-hour concierge is located on-site and FREE broadband Internet is available in every apartment. Situated on the bustling Commercial Road, a short walk from Limehouse Station - City Docklands is a short walk away from some of London's finest riverside areas; host to beautiful docks, basins and waterways. With public transport, the vibrant West End and financial district of Canary Wharf are only minutes away
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute change
I was advised 12 hours before arriving that the room I had 'requested' at the Limehouse property (booked and paid in advance for, actually) was not available due to a maintenance issue.
I was offered an unsuitable alternative at the St Paul's property and eventually agreed to go to the London Bridge apartments. 1 bedroom apartment was very clean, though a little stark and depressing. Offered a late check out as 'compensation' but this was useless as we needed to leave early.
Tidy apartment, lots of room and plenty of appliances.