- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Slight saggy mattress but a very quiet hotel so a good night's sleep..."
"comfortable bed, nice spacious bathroom, basic accommodation no frills but served a purpose food and beer could be better..."
"For a one night business stay this was good enough. The room was very compact and the corridor outside was a challenge. I am 6'4" and had to..."
"The hotel is well-situated for visiting locations in Somerset - Wells, Glastonbury and Cheddar. All the staff I met were friendly and helpfu..."
"single room, small with tired décor. But it was a last minute deal and very reasonable price so served the purpose. However the breakfast wa..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by views of the scenic Mendip Hills, The Highwayman Inn is situated in picturesque Shepton Mallet. There are 14 refurbished en suite rooms with multichannel TV, internet access and tea & coffee making facilities. Guests can enjoy hearty, traditional food in the inn’s restaurant or enjoy a drink in acclaimed real ale bar.
Shepton Mallet is the ideal location from which guests can explore the Somerset countryside. There is a quaint but lively market every Friday morning and the historic cities of Bristol and Bath can both be reached in a 40 minute drive, and Glastonbury is a 15-minute drive away.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Cards used to guarantee reservations only. Full payment will be charged upon arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Slight saggy mattress but a very quiet hotel so a good night's sleep
3 night stay
comfortable bed, nice spacious bathroom, basic accommodation no frills but served a purpose food and beer could be better