- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I really liked the art work and ambience in the hotel..."
"First class food and service. Room somewhat cramped, disliked the integrated bathroom. Towels would not be changed if hung on towel rails......"
About the hotel
Nestled in its own landscaped gardens on the edge of the Exmoor National Park, minutes from Junction 27 on the M5, this delightful boutique hotel offers great food, relaxed surroundings, free Wi-Fi and parking. Having recently undergone an extensive refurbishment, this Georgian property has been transformed into a stunningly beautiful and impeccably stylish hotel. With stunning decor, sumptuous fabrics, plenty of space to relax, eat and drink and exemplary customer service, it is the perfect place to relax with friends and family or meet with colleagues.
The Hotel boasts 18 en-suite rooms each of which is seductively comfortable and luxuriously elegant. Individually furnished and decorated, these spacious rooms offer the perfect combination of chic design and the highest modern standards. Attention to detail is key and all rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV with Sky channels, plush duvets, fluffy pillows, designer toiletries, luxurious towelling dressing gowns and tea and coffee making facilities. There are room types to suit all kinds of traveller, including Double, Twin, Superior and Suite options. What’s more, many rooms also enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. The Hartnoll Hotel has quickly cultivated a reputation as one of Devon’s premier gourmet restaurants. Their award-winning chefs have developed a simple yet delectable menu offering honest food created from the finest locally sourced produce and ingredients. Meals are complemented by a fantastic selection of fine wines specially chosen to engage the senses and enhance the dining experience. So, whether it’s a light lunch in the conservatory, cream tea in the sitting room or fine-dining in the evening, it truly offers something for everyone to enjoy. Infused with an air of opulent romanticism, the Hotel is the perfect venue for weddings and other celebrations. Alternatively the sophisticated ambience and contemporary setting make it particularly suitable for business meetings, seminars and other corporate events. For the ultimate indulgent retreat, the Hotel also offers a great range of in-house spa treatments, including beauty therapies, Swedish massage, sports massage and hot stones therapy. The Hartnoll Hotel is located less than a 10 minute drive from Junction 27 off the M5 and 5 minutes from the town of Tiverton in Devon. And, with plenty of free on-site parking it is both convenient and accessible. The city of Exeter is just over 30 minutes away and offers excellent transport links to the rest of the country. Alternatively there is a local rail station at Tiverton, just a brief taxi ride from the Hotel. For those flying in, Exeter International Airport is less than half an hour away. The Hartnoll Hotel is the ideal base for exploring everything that Devon has to offer. The West Country is renowned for its stunning and varied landscape and nowhere is this more evident than Exmoor National Park. Situated just a short distance from the Hotel, it offers 267 square miles of dense woodland, rolling hills, idyllic farmland and expansive moorland. Visitors have the opportunity to enjoy anything from thrill seeking outdoor pursuits to picturesque walks and cosy village pubs. Indeed the hotel can even organise shooting and fishing events for guests. There is plenty more to see and do in the area, including Holbrook Gardens, Knighthayes National Trust Estate as well as the River Exe, one of the premier bird-watching sites in the country. A non refundable deposit of £25. 00 per room is required in order to confirm the booking. This will be debitted from the card details provided
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/06/2015 to 01/06/2017 - A non refundable deposit of £25.00 per room is required in order to confirm the booking. This will be debitted from the card details provided The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel
I really liked the art work and ambience in the hotel
First class food and service.
Room somewhat cramped, disliked the integrated bathroom. Towels would not be changed if hung on towel rails...there were none so left on side of bath, no doubt to the confusion of the staff who changed them anyway. Toilet extremely small with toilet seat set at an angle?!