- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Guesthouse was absolutely amazing. The owners were more than helpful. The family room was perfect and decorated beautifully and the beds wer..."
"Conveniently located to both the centre of town and the university, with a marvellous breakfast and kind hosts. My double en suite room was..."
"Central location only moments from Exeter Central station but still quiet and peaceful. Room in tranquil colour-matching green decor. Modern..."
"The position was good, within easy walking distance of exeter. The accommodation clean and the hosts friendly and helpful. Good choice for b..."
"The service was friendly and welcoming without being intrusive. Breakfast was generous, well cooked, lovely and hot. I stayed in a double ro..."
About the hotel
The Braeside Guesthouse is a Grade II listed building at the heart of Exeter City Centre. It is very close to the High Street, Guildhall, Exeter Cathedral and the University. It is in walking distance to Exeter College, the new state of the art Princesshay complex, Guildhall Shopping Centre and Harlequins Center,The Braeside is also in walking distance from the Central and St Davids Railway Stations and Exeter Coach Station nearby, also Odeon and Vue Cinemas.
Exeter Airport is approximately 5 miles from the guesthouse.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
91% would recommend it to a friend
Guesthouse was absolutely amazing.
The owners were more than helpful. The family room was perfect and decorated beautifully and the beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast room was great and had a lovely choice of foods for breakfast with a lovely service. Overall a brilliant stay.
Slightly cramped but lovely
Conveniently located to both the centre of town and the university, with a marvellous breakfast and kind hosts.
My double en suite room was clean and well-decorated. My only caveat is that, although it was fine for just me with minimal luggage, it would have been a bit cramped had actual suitcases been involved.