- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Very convenient location, friendly and helpful hosts, clean room and great breakfast...."
"Based in the heart of the city, two minutes walk from the main shopping district. The Braeside is a lovely place to stay for anyone visiting..."
"Amazing quest house, gorgeous inside and out. Close to town centre so easy to get everywhere. Would definitely stay again and recommend anyo..."
"Very welcoming, clean cozy and the food was excellent...."
"Breakfast,Location to City Centre and cleanliness of room are good. Room size (en-suite) is so small for couple. Inadequate space to open 2..."
About the hotel
The Braeside Guesthouse is a Grade II listed building at the heart of Exeter City Centre. It is very close to the High Street, Guildhall, Exeter Cathedral and the University. It is in walking distance to Exeter College, the new state of the art Princesshay complex, Guildhall Shopping Centre and Harlequins Center,The Braeside is also in walking distance from the Central and St Davids Railway Stations and Exeter Coach Station nearby, also Odeon and Vue Cinemas.
Exeter Airport is approximately 5 miles from the guesthouse.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great place in a great location
Very convenient location, friendly and helpful hosts, clean room and great breakfast.
Based in the heart of the city, two minutes walk from the main shopping district.
The Braeside is a lovely place to stay for anyone visiting this fair city. The staff where friendly and helpful, the room was all you could hope for after a long day, and breakfast offered a choice of either meat or veggie options. I can recommend wholeheartedly.