- 1 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay at the manor inn. Free drinks in the fridge and the breakfast was good...."
About the hotel
Now under new ownership since 20 may 2013 Chris & Jon would like to welcome you to the Manor inn galmpton,a free-house at the centre of life in the Dartside village of Galmpton, A real local pub, locally run and responsive to the needs of the community, Well kept Cask Marque awarded beers to suit all tastes, A full range of locally sourced, freshly prepared meals, A decent wine list, Luxury rooms, A venue for village celebrations, company events and family get-togethers. A safe and friendly environment for local youngsters to gain work experience, A balanced offering for the locals, the wider Torbay area and our seasonal visitors We are very proud of our newly refurbished rooms. All rooms are doubles with en-suite and are well furnished with astonishingly comfortable beds.
As an old and quirky building, no two rooms are the same.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed our stay at the manor inn.
Free drinks in the fridge and the breakfast was good.