- 3 guest reviews
"friendly,quite and relaxing..."
"very helpful & friendly couple,excellent breakfast,if your looking for a relaxing peaceful break this hotel is ideal..."
"At last a B&B where the owners aren't out of Fawlty Towers and you get exactly what was described in the advertising blurb. If you want an u..."
About the hotel
In a peaceful, secluded valley on the outskirts of Ilfracombe hidden from the road behind a band of tall trees, this splendid 18th-century country house is surrounded by gardens, woodland and streams with plenty of free parking. A convenient base for the beaches of Woolacombe, Croyde or Saunton and an ideal location for exploring Exmoor. The house has spacious, well equipped rooms individually furnished with generous hospitality trays many of the rooms retaining their original period features.
Family run we take pride in the relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Breakfasts are freshly prepared to order using local ingredients and we are able to offer a choice for vegetarians also, with prior notice, we will try to cater for other special dietary requirements. We are licensed so you are most welcome to unwind in the evenings in our comfortable Bar. Remarkably all of this is only a pleasant 20 minute walk from Ilfracombe with its beautiful harbour, shops, Landmark Theatre and other attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
friendly,quite and relaxing
peaceful & relaxing stay
very helpful & friendly couple,excellent breakfast,if your looking for a relaxing peaceful break this hotel is ideal