- Very Good
- 122 guest reviews
"Great hotel to visit, good location and facilities were lovely. Only there for one night but would definitely recommend to my friends and fa..."
"Hotel was very comfortable and ideally situated foe town and waterside...."
"My Mum and I used the hotel for a trip to the Pavilions. The hotel was very easy to find and the receptionist was very welcoming. I would re..."
"Nice stay in family run hotel which shows in the level of attention to detail. Conveniently place For both plumouths theatres would definit..."
"The New Continental is in an excellent position for an easy walk to The Theatre Royal. Has plenty of restaurants nearby and only a short wal..."
About the hotel
The New Continental is Plymouth’s largest independent hotel, ideally located in the heart of the city, adjacent to Plymouth Pavilions and just moments away from Plymouth’s Historic Waterfront. The New Continental is within walking distance of all local attractions, including The Theatre Royal, National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth Gin Distillery, The Barbican, Plymouth Hoe and Royal William Yard.
This Victorian property combines traditional features with modern facilities, with 99 individually decorated bedrooms.
All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, telephone, TV, iron and ironing board and much more. The hotel has an in-house brasserie, bar, an onsite Leisure Complex with a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and a fully equipped weights room and cardiovascular gym.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and private parking is possible on additional charges. Plymouth Railway Station Plymouth Bus Station are only 15 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/05/2016 to 31/10/2016 - Would all guests please note that Steve's Brasserie will be closed on Sunday evenings from April until October. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The New Continental Hotel
Great hotel to visit, good location and facilities were lovely.
Only there for one night but would definitely recommend to my friends and family. Would love to go back soon!
The New Continental Hotel
Hotel was very comfortable and ideally situated foe town and waterside.