This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Wilsham Farm offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation, on the northern edge of Exmoor National Park, in magical surroundings, just outside Lynton on the North Devon Coast, close to the Somerset border. The farm is set in 80 acres of delightful Exmoor countryside on the Devon and Somerset borders and is blissfully peaceful, yet not isolated or remote. The approach to the farm overlooks Lynton and the sea, and the South West Coastal path is just a stroll away, linked by a foot path which runs through part of the farm.
From the period farmhouse, are far reaching views across the Exmoor landscape, and National Trust Woodland. The guesthouse accommodation is provided in large, spacious, en-suite bedrooms which have been tastefully modernised whilst retaining all the old charm and character. Look out from the bedroom window across the Devon countryside, and enjoy the flora and fauna of Exmoor. Come and indulge yourselves in the luxury spacious king-size 4 poster rooms, with glorious en-suite bathrooms, and enjoy breakfast in the conservatory whilst soaking up the spectacular view towards Watersmeet and the River Lyn. Watch the wild mallard land on the pond or the Red Deer (who visit us most mornings) graze on the lawn.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool , Table Tennis , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet