- 10 guest reviews
"Good service and value for money - much improved from my stay the previous month..."
"Nice pub, friendly staff and good food..... what more can you ask for. My room was not one of the suites but was more than adequate for my n..."
"Credit where its due, fautless accomodation and service and superb quality and value food...."
"Found this place on here and very pleased with it. Good quality pub with a good selection of beers and good quality hearty pub food. Fast fr..."
"Very good food ,service and accommodation..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Ruby Devon, and within easy access of the coast at North Devon, North Cornwall and The Moors. The Bickford Arms has stood at Brandis Corner near Holsworthy since the 17th Century, first as a coaching inn and now as a completely rebuilt traditional pub and restaurant, offering bed and breakfast. Reduced to a shell by a disastrous fire in 2003, The Bickford Arms has been lovingly restored into a stunning mix of period features and modern-day comfort.
Set in the heart of Devon's magnificent Ruby Country, The Bickford Arms is only a short drive from Dartmoor and the fabulous beaches of North Devon and North Cornwall. It is both a well-respected community pub and a superb venue for private functions and weddings. If you want to stop over for a short break, you will find the accommodation first class. The pub is rated AA four stars, so you can be sure that your stay will be comfortable and your welcome will be warm. There are five spacious letting bedrooms, all centrally heated, with bath and shower en-suite, and beautifully furnished with modern character furniture in traditional style. Every room has a TV and a tea and coffee maker. Each room is named after a principal family on the Bickford family tree, which dates back to the 1300s. Warm, comfortable and relaxing, our rooms are ideal for an overnight stay or a longer weekend break.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Stay on 2nd September
Good service and value for money - much improved from my stay the previous month
What's not to like.....
Nice pub, friendly staff and good food.....
what more can you ask for. My room was not one of the suites but was more than adequate for my needs and had one of the nicest walk in showers I've used!