- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Very good food ,service and accommodation..."
"Lovely big room with en suit facilities. Bed was large but a bit hard for us. The toilet seat had come off and just been placed on-needed at..."
"Nice pub. V friendly. Half hour drive to Bude. Food very good, especially Sunday carvery. Would stay there again...."
"Very happy with this hotel/pub and restaurant. Great service throughout from evening meal to breakfast!! Recommend anyone to stay there!..."
"I absolutely loved this pub/hotel. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food was fantastic, probably one of the best value mi..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Ruby Devon, and within easy access of the coast at North Devon, North Cornwall and The Moors. The Bickford Arms has stood at Brandis Corner near Holsworthy since the 17th Century, first as a coaching inn and now as a completely rebuilt traditional pub and restaurant, offering bed and breakfast. Reduced to a shell by a disastrous fire in 2003, The Bickford Arms has been lovingly restored into a stunning mix of period features and modern-day comfort.
Set in the heart of Devon's magnificent Ruby Country, The Bickford Arms is only a short drive from Dartmoor and the fabulous beaches of North Devon and North Cornwall. It is both a well-respected community pub and a superb venue for private functions and weddings. If you want to stop over for a short break, you will find the accommodation first class. The pub is rated AA four stars, so you can be sure that your stay will be comfortable and your welcome will be warm. There are five spacious letting bedrooms, all centrally heated, with bath and shower en-suite, and beautifully furnished with modern character furniture in traditional style. Every room has a TV and a tea and coffee maker. Each room is named after a principal family on the Bickford family tree, which dates back to the 1300s. Warm, comfortable and relaxing, our rooms are ideal for an overnight stay or a longer weekend break.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bickford Arms in HOLSWORTHY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very good food ,service and accommodation
Quaint little pub
Lovely big room with en suit facilities.
Bed was large but a bit hard for us. The toilet seat had come off and just been placed on-needed attention. Lovely power shower with a few toiletries available. They are currently refurbishing and therefore one morning we were awoken to hammering and other loud noises at 8am. It was quiet on Sunday. Breakfast was nice-the coffee especially. Staff are lovely and very helpful though, we would definitely stay here again.