- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"Clean quiet room, food/bar area functional but with friendly staff...."
"My boyfriend and I decided to book a hotel room very compulsively. We booked Campanile Swindon due to its great value for money. When enteri..."
"Room was clean, staff friendly. Very quiet. Good value for money...."
"Friendly helpful staff. Room is basic but adequate. Clean. Comfortable bed. Food is not great and I don't think there is any alternative pla..."
"Reasonably priced. Room basic but comfortable and quiet. Convenient for visiting museum, shops, etc...."
About the hotel
Campanile Swindon is ideally located in a quiet business park close to the centre of Swindon. It is well situated for the business traveller to Swindon being just 5 minutes from junction 16 of the M4, giving easy access to Bath, Bristol or Reading within 30 minutes. For leisure guests Swindon is a good location for touring with Swindon Railway Station being only 4.
5 miles away and the Hotel is within easy travelling distance of Oxford, Bath and the Cotswolds With 120 comfortable and well-equipped rooms, Campanile has everything to help you relax, move freely and work efficiently if you here on business. All rooms have a Courtesy tray with kettle, tea, coffee refreshed daily. For your comfort, each room has a comfy Hypnos Bed, Flat screen TV with satellite channels, a desk, telephone with a direct line and Wifi (charges apply). Free on-site parking is also available. At the Modern Bar and Restaurant, a choice of either a Continental breakfast buffet and a traditional English breakfast is available at an extra cost This is a non smoking hotel. A Pre-Authorization will be taken from the credit card upon arrival : standard holding value is £80. 00 per room per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Clean quiet room, food/bar area functional but with friendly staff.
My boyfriend and I decided to book a hotel room very compulsively.
We booked Campanile Swindon due to its great value for money. When entering the hotel I was immediately greeted by a very friendly man at reception who instantly put me at ease. Furthermore, the room was excellent, the bed was so comfy, the bathroom was amazing with a lovely bath/shower set. Most importantly it was spotless. I would easily recommend this place and return again.