- 17 guest reviews
"This was a great place to stay, we will deffently go back and stay again, if you go to the pebbles website you can book direct with them and..."
"The guest house was very nice and clean and the people who owned it where very pleasant..."
"Stayed at the Bank holiday weekend and requested an earlier check in 2pm rather than 4pm as we were going to a family celebration. Owners we..."
"Enjoyable weekend at the pebbles. Good location 10 mins from centre. Room clean and modern. Breakfast lovely!..."
"Our stay at the pebbles was very relaxed. The room, although a little small, was immaculate and thoroughly cleaned during our visit. Breakfa..."
About the hotel
Family-run boutique guest house in central Weymouth 5 mins stroll from the beach offers high-quality en suite b & b accommodation in a quiet, leafy avenue. Rooms have luxurious Egyptian cotton linen, flat screen digital TV & drinks facilities, and free wi-fi acCess. Ground floor twin en-suite with wheel chair access & reserved parking for blue badge holders.
Secure bike storage and motorbike parking. Free onsite & off-road parking for every room, as well as a patio and restful garden. Freshly cooked, locally sourced, full English breakfasts are provided in the spacious and sunny dining room or guests in a hurry can arrange an early lite breakfast. Drying area for wetsuits etc & freezer space for your lucky catch of the day. The Pebbles offers an oasis of calm close to the beach and town centre for those who wish to sample the delights of Weymouth. PLEASE NOTE HOTEL TAKES FIRST NIGHT DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF THE BOOKING WHICH IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2009 to 31/12/2018 - All credit card transactions carry a £3.00 surcharge below £100 and a 3% above £100 due to the charges placed upon us by the credit card companies. Debit cards currently are free of any charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
This was a great place to stay, we will deffently go back and stay again, if you go to the pebbles website you can book direct with them and it will be cheaper then booking through late rooms even though late rooms price is nice and cheap.
Top class place, highly recommended, don't look no further here is the place you want to be, its a nice 5min walk to the beach and town. Thank you very much will being seeing you soon
The guest house was very nice and clean and the people who owned it where very pleasant