- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"An excellent deal on my 2 night stay,huge room and very comfortable...."
"We could nothing to complain about except the minor irritation of having a large bathroom but no hand towel any where near the wash basin. T..."
"The staff were very friendly & helpful so recommended just for this reason alone & we had great breakfast each morning but the £20.00 evenin..."
"The hotel was so lovely and clean, staff was excellent friendly and polite. Our room was a superior room very room and large. Was nice to ha..."
"Had a great time. Hotel was very central. Do be wary that there is a one way system in Newquay so plan your journey carefully to reach the h..."
About the hotel
Hotel Victoria is a 3 star AA hotel located right in the centre of Newquay Cornwall, with many beaches, shops, bars restaurants, clubs and attractions on your door step. Leisure facilities include an Indoor pool, spa bath, sauna, gym and our French, Mexican and Hotel Regency Restaurants are all on site. The hotel also has limited parking on site.
An ideal base to discover Inspirational Cornwall with the Eden Project, Rick Stein's restaurants and Jamie Oliver's inspired Fifteen restaurant nearby. There is parking available within the hotel grounds. Charges are applicable
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
83% would recommend it to a friend
Quality at an affordable price.
An excellent deal on my 2 night stay,huge room and very comfortable.
Needs carpet change, wall and window cleaning asap
Not happy on first day as they weren't able to move us to another room.
Room needed carpet change-- so dirty that baby can't even crawl on it. It even smell like the previous occupant had a dog. Bed also had stain. squeaky and wobbly bed. Wardrobe/cabinet needs changing or screws. The second room had better carpetting but had a huge wine stain infront of the toilet door. Had to ask batteries for tele remote. They changed tele on our return. Wine stain also on tub. Probably from last occupant again. Flooding on sink. Needs plumbing. Window in toilet had loads of bird pooh. Sqeaky bed again. The Filming that was ongoing in hotel made us uncomfortable, as director hurried us to leave when i needed to speak to receptionist. Emailed hotel to avail 10% discount stated on email if staying for 2 days. Nobody bothered emailing. Awful stay. Definitely not coming back.