- 22 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night when visiting Bath University for their 'open day'. The rooms were well appointed, very clean & and comfortable and..."
"The hotel was originally a Georgian home that has been added on with modern rooms. Our room was really large and modern and the bathroom was..."
"Beautifully located within its own grounds with excellent service. Very comfortable and spacious room. Great attention to detail and very at..."
"Staff were very helpful and attentive. Room spotlessly clean. Breakfast delicious. I've never slept in such a comfortable bed in a hotel! Bi..."
"I asked for a pretty room due to the occasion for the visit - we certainly had that. Huge room with sofa, views of Bath & the comfiest beds..."
About the hotel
Bailbrook House is a Grade II listed property set within 20 acres of private grounds with commanding views towards central Bath and the adjoining countryside. Following the completion of a £10 million pound refurbishment you can enjoy, 81 newly refurbished Classic or Executive bedrooms in Bailbrook Court adjacent to the Mansion House. Also in Bailbrook Court is the Lansdown restaurant offering a Brasserie menu for dinner and serving a traditional breakfast.
The sympathetically restored Mansion House boasts prestigious feature bedrooms and is home to Cloisters, the new fine dining restaurant, which has been restored in the basement of the original Mansion House. Cloisters takes full advantage of the stunning architectural features of the historic building and seating in the loggia provides stunning views of the hotels’ front lawn. Also in the Mansion House are three lounges and the conservatory bar. With landscaped terrace and lawns these areas serve traditional afternoon tea and lounge food, and boast unparalleled views of the Avon valley, Bath City and beyond. All areas of the hotel offer air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Car parking is also on site and complimentary. The Hotel was recently awarded a 4 star rating by the AA with a merit score of 80%.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please note children under the age of 12 can be accommodated on a bed and breakfast basis The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for one night when visiting Bath University for their 'open day'.
The rooms were well appointed, very clean & and comfortable and the buffet breakfast was very good. The only downside was Cloisters Restaurant. Even the table d'hote menu was overpriced and the food was mediocre rather than gourmet. Overall, we would stay there again, but we would pass on an evening meal in Cloisters.
Lovely hotel and great breakfast
The hotel was originally a Georgian home that has been added on with modern rooms.
Our room was really large and modern and the bathroom was great. Lovely, quiet hotel with extremely comfortable beds. Management was really friendly and helpful. Best of all, the breakfast that was included with our room included full English, Continental and you could order from the menu. It was bountiful, fresh and delicious. We were very pleased. The hotel is 2 miles outside of Bath centre, and buses are the easiest and cheapest way to go. Taxis were expensive and a pain, until we found that we could take a bus easily from the bottom of the drive to Central stops in Bath.