- 25 guest reviews
"Excellent location; beautiful views, quiet area yet ideally situated for travelling around. Towns of Ilfracombe, Lynton/Lynmouth, and the co..."
"Booked last minute for Valentine's Day, the hotel was welcoming and friendly. The room was very nice and had a beautiful view of the bay. Th..."
"Lovely location, helpful staff, some common areas could do with updating but other areas were lovely I.e. dining room. Made use of the pool..."
"Everything was of a high quality, with excellent service from the very friendly and helpful staff. I would definately reccommend the hotel t..."
"A lovely place to stay. Very nicely decorated, pool was warm and clean, steam room and sauna were the icing on the cake and we had it to our..."
About the hotel
Wherever you go in Sandy Cove, you cannot escape our wonderful view. With stunning views across the bay, the hotel is enviably nestled at the gateway to magical Exmoor and within easy reach of the glorious beaches of the Atlantic. Throughout the week you will be tempted by our extensive 2 AA Rosette a la carte and bar menus all using fresh, locally sourced produce The indoor swimming pool features a sliding glass dome which means it can be used all year round and there is a leisure area with sauna, steam room and heated relaxation loungers all free of charge.
Children under 5 are free and children between the ages of 5 -14 who are sharing rooms with their parents will be only charged half price for breakfast. Dogs are accepted at a rate of £10 per night, they are allowed in the bedrooms (excluding superior rooms) and in the gardens but are not allowed in the public rooms. Please advise of any dogs at time of booking. FREE WIFI available throughout all the public rooms in the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 20/10/2019 - The Swimming Pool is closed between 2nd January to Mid March. Possibility of weekend weddings, evening in marquee in grounds (April - Mid October) music always finishes at midnight. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
The Sandy Cove Hotel
Excellent location; beautiful views, quiet area yet ideally situated for travelling around.
Towns of Ilfracombe, Lynton/Lynmouth, and the countryside of Exmoor all within a short distance.
Booked last minute for Valentine's Day, the hotel was welcoming and friendly.
The room was very nice and had a beautiful view of the bay. There was no milk for tea and coffee on arrival however was out right very quickly when we asked for some. The bed was very comfy and the bathroom was enormous and stylish. The hot water does not have much pressure to fill a bath, however the shower was very pleasant. We booked the restaurant for dinner and had a lovely dinner for two and some fizz which was very welcome after a long drive. The food was very tasty and arrived with a smile.
We had a great stay and would definitely visit again thank you