- 5 guest reviews
"Best bed ever and I've been travelling for 37 years. Excellent food, well cooked and hot when brought to the table. Always a bonus...."
"Lovely hotel, lovely staff, clean comfortable room, definitely recommend..."
"We stayed only one night and we're very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and very helpful. The room was Nice and clean. The atm..."
"- Good welcome, and attentive staff throughout - Food was first class, if a little expensive - Room was clean but a bit tired (bathroom grou..."
About the hotel
3 Star country hotel set in 6 acres of lush grounds bordering the River Taw. Award winning chefs create fantastic dishes using the best local produce. Each bedroom is individually furnished with antique furniture and full en-suite bathrooms.
Winner of Best family friendly hotel, Best wedding venue in Devon (3 times), Chef of the Year, Customer Service hotel. 6 miles of fly fishing and excellent location to explore North Devon, Exmoor and Dartmoor.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Best bed ever and I've been travelling for 37 years.
Excellent food, well cooked and hot when brought to the table. Always a bonus.