- 2 guest reviews
"It was pure luck that we were able to stay at The Old Malt House. We had tried to get a room in Bath but every place was booked. Very pretty..."
"We found The Old Malthouse the ideal hotel for our weekend in Bath to attend a wedding. Jen and David were friendly and went way beyond expe..."
About the hotel
Built in 1835 as a Malt House for the local Radford brewery, the Old Malt House Hotel is now privately owned and run. It is situated in the small hamlet of Radford surrounded by beautiful countryside just 6 miles from the historic city of Bath. Convenient for Bath, Longleat ( "Animal Park"), Wells, Glastonbury, Cheddar, Frome, and Chew Valley.
Traditional home-cooked food, log fires and a warm welcome await you at the Old Malt House - a delightful country hotel, just 15 minutes drive from Bath City Centre. We have a fully licensed lounge bar and restaurant serving delicious home cooked meals seven nights a week.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lucky find
It was pure luck that we were able to stay at The Old Malt House.
We had tried to get a room in Bath but every place was booked. Very pretty location in the country. The owners were quite friendly and accommodating. The dinner and breakfast the next morning was delicious.
Our stay at The Old Malt House is one of the memorable highlights of our stay in England.
Our perfect weekend
We found The Old Malthouse the ideal hotel for our weekend in Bath to attend a wedding.
Jen and David were friendly and went way beyond expectations in making our visit so enjoyable. Food was excellent as was our spotless room. Will come back