- 2 guest reviews
"Friendly and attentive service. Large portions. Piping hot food. Extensive views of countryside. Building with history and character. Short..."
"It was pure luck that we were able to stay at The Old Malt House. We had tried to get a room in Bath but every place was booked. Very pretty..."
About the hotel
Built in 1835 as a Malt House for the local Radford brewery, the Old Malt House Hotel is now privately owned and run. It is situated in the small hamlet of Radford surrounded by beautiful countryside just 6 miles from the historic city of Bath. Convenient for Bath, Longleat ( "Animal Park"), Wells, Glastonbury, Cheddar, Frome, and Chew Valley.
Traditional home-cooked food, log fires and a warm welcome await you at the Old Malt House - a delightful country hotel, just 15 minutes drive from Bath City Centre. We have a fully licensed lounge bar and restaurant serving delicious home cooked meals seven nights a week.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and attentive service.
Large portions. Piping hot food. Extensive views of countryside. Building with history and character. Short driving distance to park-and-ride. Can't wait to return.
A lucky find
It was pure luck that we were able to stay at The Old Malt House.
We had tried to get a room in Bath but every place was booked. Very pretty location in the country. The owners were quite friendly and accommodating. The dinner and breakfast the next morning was delicious.
Our stay at The Old Malt House is one of the memorable highlights of our stay in England.