- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"staff very friendly and helpful. superb breakfast, 10 +..."
"fantastic location and a good variety of food and a breakfast to die for. excellent value...."
"We stayed here for our first night of the holiday, the room was luxurious with a lovely ensuite bathroom, very clean and tidy. The rooms are..."
"We've stayed here many times, the location is beautiful...."
"Shower height was very low and not adjustable. A larger tv screen would be better. No mobile phone signal but good wifi...."
About the hotel
The Fisherman's Cot nestling on the banks of the River Exe at Bickleigh is one of the most picturesque inns in the South of England. Its superb location makes it an all-year-round choice for locals and visitors alike. Ideally located between the city of Exeter and the old market town of Tiverton, it boasts beautiful gardens and areas where customers can enjoy the stunning river setting.
The Fisherman's Cot is a fantastic setting in which to enjoy the wide variety of traditional food and drink or its famed scrumptious Carvery. The rooms have been extensively refurbished in the summer of 2008 and now offer free WiFi throughout, flatscreen digital TVs and luxurious bedding. Ideally located between the city of Exeter and the old market town of Tiverton, it boasts beautiful gardens and areas where customers can enjoy the stunning river setting. The main appeal of this beautiful area of Mid Devon is the local walks particularly the Grand Western Canal Country Park. The 11-mile walk along the banks of the River Exe offers horse drawn barge trips. There's also local fishing on the River Exe, pony trekking and the famous 14th century Bickleigh Castle. Tiverton is the main town, the largest in mid Devon and famous for Blundells School. It also has its own Castle, built in 1106 on the orders of Henry 1 and there are 15 galleries in the Tiverton Museum covering agriculture, architecture and archaeology.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
fantastic location, lovely place to stay.
staff very friendly and helpful.
superb breakfast, 10 +
fantastic location and a good variety of food and a breakfast to die for.