- 59 guest reviews
"One of the single beds worn out...."
"For someone that travels with his job and is used to the 'big chains' this is a very pleasant throw back to the good old days of quality and..."
"The decor of the reception, reading room, bar and restaurant areas brought to life the Poirot / Marple era. The staff were extremely welcomi..."
"room spacious but in need of update. Have had a better room on previous visit. Breakfast was excellent, staff friendly and efficient...."
"Very good all round..."
About the hotel
From the moment you step into our lush beautiful Mediterranean style lobby and experience the beauty of marble floors, lush greenery and colourful flowering plants, with the soothing sound of running water feature, you'll know you've come to the right place to relax. Whether you're visiting on business or pleasure, our attentive staff and superb surroundings will welcome you in style from the moment you walk in the door. The Durrant House Hotel is situated near the little white town of Bideford North Devon.
Discover the comfortable surroundings of our spacious, tastefully decorated guest rooms, all with en-suite facilities with some offering estuary views. For our guests we offer two eating venues to choose from serving two completely different menus from our award winning chefs, with an aim on catering to all tastes. We also provide a small fitness room, sauna, sun shower and an outdoor swimming pool for guest leisure facilities. There is also nightly entertainment provided on most nights for group tours, all hotel guests are welcome. Due to the hotel having the largest ballroom in area, the hotel is a very popular conference & wedding venue North Devon, we also provide free guest parking on site for over 100 vehicles. Don't leave without trying a "Devon cream tea" it’s a way of life down in Devon. Served with fresh scones, strawberry jam, clotted cream and a freshly brewed pot of English Devon tea. This hotel is totally non-smoking throughout
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Family wedding, looked after very well by staff.
We stayed at this hotel on the 3/4th of June.
This is by far the worse hotel I've ever stayed in. The hotel was dirty, our room smelt of damp/wee and was old and tired. The toilet leaked leaving a huge wet puddle every time we flushed the chain. The window in the room only opened a couple of inches not enough to let some fresh air in the room, the window was streaming with condensation. The room was hot stuffy and smelly. We had booked to have dinner in the restaurant at 8.45 ,when we went down to the restaurant we were told sorry but they had forgotten to book our table and now a coach party had just arrived therefore they had no room for us. I would not recommend this hotel. It is not worth the money and I would not stay here again.