- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"All very good value for money I thought...."
"Set overlooking the bays of St. Ives. The view from the room was fantastic. The location was perfect just outside the centre, right by the t..."
"We had a two night stay and would definitely stay there again. Staff were very helpful and very polite. The room although small was very cle..."
"This Hotel has the best views over St Ives..."
"We have stayed at this hotel before because of the location and service. This last time many staff members had changed and were younger They..."
About the hotel
The Pedn Olva, with the sea only thirty feet below and flanked by golden sands, is founded on blue-black granite rocks on the southern shores of St. Ives Harbour and Bay. Contemporary, romantic and breathtaking are but a few ways to describe the Pedn Olva, with its 30 distinctive bedrooms, restaurant, bar, terraces and outdoor heated swimming pool that make it an ideal stay for a getaway break, special meal or relaxing lunch.
The plethora of windows facing the sea allows our guests to be as close as you can get to floating on the sea without leaving dry land. A safe haven for watching winter storms in front of a granite open fire, or seeing dolphins and seals playing in the bay from our sun drenched terraces.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/11/2014 to 26/12/2014 - We have Christmas Parties on 29th Nov, 6th, 11th, 13th, 20th December. Food will not be available and there may be some noise. We are fully booked evening meals on 24, 25 and 26 December. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
All very good value for money I thought.
Set overlooking the bays of St.
Ives. The view from the room was fantastic. The location was perfect just outside the centre, right by the train station, a short walk to the bars and restaurants of St. Ives. The bar, with panoramic views of the sea offered a great range of drinks and fantastic and inventive bar snacks perfect for chilling out after a day exploring the galleries and bays.