- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Would I stay again, yes...."
"a very pleasant stay with a comfortable room and bed plus a good breakfast and excellent evening meal...."
"Lovely pub with large free car park, room spacious and immaculate, friendly and accommodating hosts...."
"This was the 3rd time I have stayed overnight at the Greyhound, same as before, just what you would expect from a old country inn. The staff..."
"Great host were stayed in bedroom1 fantastic. Evening food fantastic. Breakfast was just a nice portion...."
About the hotel
A 16th century Coaching Inn nestled under the Blackdown Hills,an area of outstanding natural beauty,offering a superb rural setting,yet centrally located just 4 miles south of Taunton and the M5 and within easy reach of both the north and south coasts of Somerset and Devon. Interconecting flagstone bars with open fires offer a warm welcome and a perfect setting to enjoy our award winning ales. The use of fresh local produce which is in abundance comes together to form our seasonal menu that echos the individuality of the inn.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 23:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room good enough, food OK beer good
Would I stay again, yes.
a very pleasant stay with a comfortable room and bed plus a good breakfast and excellent evening meal.