- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Having arrived at the hote booking in time was late, accommodation first shown was an annexe to the hotel, i objected and was transfered int..."
"Just the one night at The Imperial, nicely located at the quiet end of town, excellent impression when arriving in the car park. Check in wa..."
"The hotel is well located on the riverfront next to the town square, with adequate free parking. We had a room in the River Court which was..."
"Happy with accommodation and staff..."
"This is a good hotel which attains an excellent overall standard. The reception desk is well run with efficient and polite staff. My room ha..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel is situated in the centre of Barnstaple, England's oldest borough. With old style charm of a traditional townhouse hotel, The Imperial boasts the elegance and luxury of another age. The sumptuous surroundings are perfectly complimented by 1st class service and the finest cuisine.
In our Arlington Restaurant we ask you to please follow our preferred dress code of a collared shirt with no jeans, trainers or sportswear after 6:30pm. Every bedroom at The Imperial Hotel is designed to reflect the luxury, comfort and style that is so characteristic of the Brend name. Particularly popular are those overlooking the River Taw. Of course, as you would expect, all rooms are en suite, and for those who opt for a deluxe room will find a mini bar and a host of additional extras. We now offer FREE Wi-Fi! The historic town of Barnstaple with its elegant Georgian buildings can prove a major distraction. Complimented by a plethora of flowers at every turn, it comes as no surprise that Barnstaple is a Britain and World in Bloom winner. The Green Lanes shopping centre provides Barnstaple with all the big names, making it the main centre for shopping in North Devon. North Devon boasts some of the most spectacular scenery in England, with miles of golden coastline.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent place to stay
Having arrived at the hote booking in time was late, accommodation first shown was an annexe to the hotel, i objected and was transfered into a better room within the hotel.
This was after some considerable delay and very much put a dampener on our stay at the hotel. Correspondence with the hotel manager cconcluded that booking through Laterooms this can be the case that you are placed in inferior rooms. Bad experience.