- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Sound proofing was awful - we could hear the conversations of the couple in the next room as well as their TV, so if you are a light sleeper..."
"Elton concert. Very pleasant and easy to find...."
"We had an executive room as it was all that was left when we booked and therefore it was extremely comfortable! We weren't bothered by any t..."
"Good location, new facility. Excellent quality furniture, bathroom great. Easy check in and out. Breakfast in older part, slow on providing..."
"Great Hotel !..."
About the hotel
From the moment you arrive at The Devon Hotel, it's easy to see why it's such a popular venue for business and pleasure. With its superb conference facilities and convenient location, close to the heart of Exeter and the M5, The Devon Hotel is the perfect setting for any business occasion. While the luxurious standards of comfort, personal service and fine cuisine are everything you would expect from a member of the Brend Group of Hotels.
Whenever you choose to visit, you'll be assured of the warmest of West Country welcomes. It's no wonder so many families and businesses come back time and time again. Comfort and luxury are qualities which have become synonymous with the Brend Group, and The Devon Hotel is no exception. * The Georgian elegance of the rooms in no way stops you from feeling 'at home', ready to experience the best of West Country hospitality. * The Hotel provides its guests with all the creature comforts you would expect of a hotel of its stature. * Each of the 40 bedrooms offers full en-suite facilities and is beautifully furnished. * For those wishing to relax, every room boasts colour satellite TV, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. * Not forgetting, of course, the welcome luxury of round-the-clock room service. * Ample complimentary car parking available. * Free Wifi is available for all guests staying or attending a function. * Throughout 2011 & 2012 we are updating all of our en-suite bathrooms. * South Devon offers a wealth of things to do and The Devon Hotel is perfectly situated with access to all. * The recently renovated Quayside in Exeter is a day out in itself. Visit the beautiful Maritime museum or alternatively enjoy ten-pin bowling. * Plymouth is just a drive down the A38 where you will find the National Marine Aquarium. * Of course, the Hotel is just 15 minutes away from some of the prettiest coastal villages in England. * Exeter city centre, Torquay and Plymouth are all havens for the serious shopper. * A wealth of attractions, such as Crealy Adventure Park, Paignton Zoo and of course the beautiful miles of beaches, will ensure children of all ages are kept happy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable room but terrible sound proofing
Sound proofing was awful - we could hear the conversations of the couple in the next room as well as their TV, so if you are a light sleeper avoid or take earplugs.
The bathroom is spotless but VERY small. Only stayed for one night so that wasn't really a problem. The room and bed were comfortable and the TV was great, it was a good size and had HD sky TV.
The Devon Hotel
Very pleasant and easy to find.