- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"The newly refurbished. hotel is stunning with a wonderful ambience. We booked the last available room so it was understandable that it was t..."
"I wasn't informed of the building work until after I'd booked, which wouldn't have put me off, but the drilling and hammering did start at 0..."
"Night hotel and the food was great. Sadly were not told they are having extensive building works going on, from 8am builders were working aw..."
"Everything was first class, highly recommended...."
"We were impressed by the e-mails we received both before and after our visit from the hotel group, very good P.R. The only criticism I would..."
About the hotel
The Park Hotel is set in a quiet corner of the bustling market town of Barnstaple. When you stay at the Park Hotel, as with every hotel in the Brend group, you are assured the very highest standards of cuisine, comfort and service. Add that to our warmest west country welcome and you will feel at home right away.
The Park Hotel has 40 luxury bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The bedrooms vary in standard, some of which a have a fantastic outlook over Rock Park. Our family bedrooms are interconnecting so parents can keep an eye on their children without sacrificing privacy. The Park Hotel is 5 minutes walk from the town centre. If the outdoors is your thing then North Devon has everything. Our amazing unspoilt coastline, wild moors and quaint fishing villages will keep you enthralled. You stay fit in any number of ways: walking across Exmoor, riding the wild surf, horse riding, playing a round of golf or serving an ace at Tarka Tennis Centre. Leisure facilities are available at the Barnstaple Hotel (The Park Hotels sister hotel also in Barnstaple) during your stay, these consist of Sauna, Fitness Centre, Solarium, Billiards, Jacuzzi, Biking, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2016 to 30/09/2016 - Due to refurbing our Reception area & Restaurant, there is an alternative restaurant for guests to use. Children are not included in shown rate. extra £10 per night (3-12years to be charged) per child The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The 'new' Park Hotel
The newly refurbished.
hotel is stunning with a wonderful ambience. We booked the last available room so it was understandable that it was the smallest in the hotel, however it was very comfortable with a lovely immaculate bathroom. Brend always supply loads of tea, coffee and biscuits and wonderful white fluffy towels. The only criticism was being awakened by housekeeping wanting to do our room at 8.45am on the first morning and by laughter and chatting on the two subsequent mornings at 7.45am.
I wasn't informed of the building work until after I'd booked, which wouldn't have put me off, but the drilling and hammering did start at 0815 which was a tad early.
The room must have also been above some cooler or extraction system as between about 0415 and 0515 I had a tornado fighter jet warming up it's engines outside my window.