"Delighted with this hotel a ten minute walk from metro very pleasant area with excellent bars and resteraunts.The reception staff were very..."
About the hotel
The Principessa Isabella Hotel is a charming and elegant four star hotel in the center of Rome, near Via Veneto and just a walking distance from Spanish Steps. Recently renovated, the hotel offers a unique and precious atmosphere, which will allow you to relax and regenerate. The staff of Principessa Isabella Hotel, friendly and highly professional, will be on hand to provide information and tips to make your stay more enjoyable.
The elegant and refined Breakfast Room, Bar and Reception have just been inaugurated. The breakfast buffet is open to all Guests and the bar features a large living room with newspapers and digital TV, serving drinks and international cocktails.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Principessa Isabella in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms far too small.
Delighted with this hotel a ten minute walk from metro very pleasant area with excellent bars and resteraunts.The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.The rooms don't have a kettle although we new this beforehand so it wasn't a problem.there was a small bar area but it wasn't manned and we didn't see anyone using it during our stay,again we new this so it wasn't a problem for us.Overall our stay at this hotel was more than pleasant and would definitely stay at this hotel again.Well done hotel Isabella .