- 6 guest reviews
"Excellent place to stay. Good location and helpful owners. Strongly recommended...."
"This is a lovely B&B which is very central to both the town and beach. The hosts were lovely and the rooms were immaculate. Breakfast was co..."
"Rooms are of a very high standard. A warm welcome and friendly faces. Huge variety and choice for breakfast. Lovely..."
About the hotel
This Victorian house is 200 metres from Ayr's seafront and 600 metres from the shops of the town centre. It has free Wi-Fi, free on-street parking and en suite rooms with flat-screen TVs. The Daviot Guest House is a small, family-run guest house.
The house has many original features, including stained-glass windows. The rooms have electronic safes, alarm clocks, hairdryers, tea/coffee and ironing facilities. The flat-screen TVs have Freeview digital channels and the private bathrooms have good-quality toiletries. A full English breakfast is available every day. The Daviot has free permits for residents' parking, drying facilities and secure storage for bikes and motorcycles. Guests get discounted rates at many nearby golf courses.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent place to stay.
Good location and helpful owners. Strongly recommended.
Lovely B&B in central location
This is a lovely B&B which is very central to both the town and beach.
The hosts were lovely and the rooms were immaculate. Breakfast was cooked to order and could not be faulted. Our room was a good size with a large En-suite.