- 88 guest reviews
"Columba Hotel received me extremely well. The location is excellent, the room and bathroom were perfect and the staff was most kind. I had a..."
"Although I have marked the room down, it is still good value and would not stop me staying here again...."
"Had a very nice welcome from the receptionist, the room was lovely, quiet and very cosy. Would defiantly go back again in future...."
"A very old hotel which has been renovated. My room fittings were very good, but were spoilt by the internal age of the hotel. Owners would h..."
"We stayed at this hotel before and this time the accommodation was greatly improved. We had a superb room this time and unlike the last time..."
About the hotel
The Columba Hotel, originally built in 1881, is positioned in the heart of Inverness with enviable views over the River Ness and up to Inverness Castle. The Columba provides a splendid hotel in Inverness from which to explore and guests can now enjoy modern comforts coupled with the style and tradition expected from our Victorian heritage. We are delighted to offer guests staying at the Columba Hotel, the Victoria Restaurant, ideal for any dining occasion.
The Victoria features a seasonal menu, using locally sourced produce. For a more casual meal, then choose Macnab’s Bar Bistro which is located at the front of the hotel overlooking the River Ness. Located in the heart of Inverness, you will be well positioned to discover the many things to do without having to travel to far from the Columba Hotel. Along the River Ness you will discover the Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, celebrating all that is Invernessian. We are also in walking distance to the town centre, train station and Eden Court theatre. Our Hotel makes the perfect setting for your visit to Inverness.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Columba Hotel received me extremely well.
The location is excellent, the room and bathroom were perfect and the staff was most kind. I had a perfect time in Inverness and Loch Ness, and the accommodation was a great part of it.
Columba Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
Although I have marked the room down, it is still good value and would not stop me staying here again.