- 89 guest reviews
"Hotel was very nice. friendly, happy & helpful staff. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the waiting staff were lovely. A couple o..."
"Excellent service and outstanding accommodation and location..."
"Bought as a lastinute getaway. Best night away ever. Food, rooms & service was fantastic. Will be back without a doubt. Such a hidden gem in..."
"Hotel excellent, food excellent and service excellent. Location adjascent to Ayr racecourse excellent. The only issues we had was fnding the..."
"Great friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. The garden surrounding the hotel is very well kept and great to relax on a lovely summe..."
About the hotel
*Free Parking & Free WiFi* The Western House Hotel not only occupies a unique position as a stylish high quality Visit Scotland four Gold Star hotel, but it also has a very special location adjacent to Scotland's premier horse racing venue - Ayr Racecourse. Located in the town of Ayr and close to Prestwick Airport the hotel is convenient, while still allowing guests to escape for a tranquil stay in elegant surroundings. The Jockey Club Lounge offers a varied range of lunch and supper menus, and the accompanying restaurant caters for 30 guests, with award winning Scottish cuisine.
The Hotel also features complimentary parking for guests. All children under the age of 12 years stay on a complimentary room only basis, when sharing with 2 adults. All children 12 years and over will be charged full adult price. Cots are available free of charge. Some recent accolades the hotel has achieved; "Scottish Hotel Wedding Team of the Year" "Scottish Reception Excellence Team Gold Medal 2012" "Senior Wedding Planner Fellowship 2012" "Scottish General Manager Gold Medal 2012" "Scottish Rising Star Gold Medal 2012" "Scottish Rising Star Future Hotel Manager 2012"
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Western House Hotel in Ayr are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Looking forward to a return visit
Hotel was very nice.
friendly, happy & helpful staff. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the waiting staff were lovely. A couple of things that would have made it better would have been bottled water in our room, and a tv that wasn't the size of a postage stamp. Although our room was very nice, clean & comfortable, I'd love to stay in one of the main house rooms next time we stay just to get a characteristic feel for the hotel.
Excellent service and outstanding accommodation and location