- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Our stay was very good, the staff were all lovely, helpful and friendly. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. The breakf..."
"Very good customer service, friendly staff who responded swiftly to queries. Room good value overall...."
"Great value and in a great location for the West End and access to the city using the rail network (only 5 mins away)..."
"Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were very helpful and my room was lovely. Ideal base for a stay in Glagow..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Room nice and spacious and bed very comfortable. Had a good night sleep. Only minor issue was TV reception..."
About the hotel
Close to the SECC and Kelvingrove Park, 15 minutes' from Glasgow city centre and the West End. It has limited free car parking and good public transport links to all areas of Glasgow by bus or subway. Devoncove Hotel is in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, near to museums, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.
The 3-star budget hotel has free Wi-Fi, LCDTV's and a bar and a new restaurant serving meals. A 24-hour reception desk is also available. Credit or Debit card pre authorisation is compulsory for ALL bookings cash payments also require card pre auth which may take up to 2 weeks to drop off Hotel Rooms: 83
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The welcome was pleasant and informative.
The room was standard, but toilet door had a large dent and broken shards of splintered wood were sticking out. The shower ran hot and cold constantly. The food was ok, however there were no plates or cutlery when we were at the counter.
Fab stay just needs TLC
Our stay was very good, the staff were all lovely, helpful and friendly.
The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good also. The only thing that lets it down a bit was the hotel needs some TLC. The en-suite floor tiles were cracked, a damp patch on the roof of the bedroom above the window nothing a bit of love and paint wouldnt fix. The room had laminate floor on one side carpet on the other and a metal divider between them which i caught my foot on once or twice and no electric till 7:15 AM.