- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Business trip but the hotel was so relaxing, staff very pleasant and helpful. Food was delicious and had a good nights sleep in a comfortabl..."
"Found this place by accident looking for somewhere to spend my wife's 50th, what a setting to make a memory for ever and affordable as well...."
"Very comfortable bed and quiet room, quality food and attentive staff. The building inside and outside requires more attention for a hotel o..."
"A fantastic stay in a beautiful hotel. Excellent value for money. Couldn't recommend it enough...."
"Great location and magnificent view from restaurant and fine grounds to walk around..."
About the hotel
Stonefield Castle Hotel is situated in 60 acres of Woodland gardens on the banks of Loch Fyne, only two miles from idyllic Tarbert, one of the most attractive villages in the west of Scotland. The castle, built in 1837, is a superb example of Scottish Baronial architecture. Recently refurbished throughout, the hotel offer the highest levels of modern comforts whilst still retaining its original character, with feature such as the original wood panelling, ornate ceilings and marble fireplaces.
Our AA Rosette restaurant enjoys spectacular views over Loch Fyne and offer the very best of Scottish cuisine including the famous Loch Fyne kipper. Light lunches and snacks are offered in the Lounge Bar. Ideally situated to explore the hidden treasure of Argyll including Ferry trips to the islands, Inveraray Jail & Castle, Oban Sea Life Centre, Kilmartin House Museum. Leisure activities in the area include beautiful walks, clay pigeon shooting, sea & fly fishing, horseriding, bird watching and 5 golf course with in 40 miles. Stonefield is perfect for that "get away from it all" break or romantic hideaway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Business trip but the hotel was so relaxing, staff very pleasant and helpful.
Food was delicious and had a good nights sleep in a comfortable bed. Would definitely return.
Found this place by accident looking for somewhere to spend my wife's 50th, what a setting to make a memory for ever and affordable as well.
Very friendly helpful staff, some areas are looking a little tired but that's exactly what you want from an old castle, prev nights been spent in Radison Blu hotel in Edinburgh and if the castle had been spick n span like this then it wouldn't have felt right, in fact we were in a newly fitted room with a loch view, but actually one of the older rooms may have been more atmospheric, I cannot imagine any room having a poor view here we will defiantly be back and stay for longer next time to explore the area (They could only take us for 1 night as a late booking)